Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I AM NOT A POET... but i am trying to write my feelings today...




last night... when i was thinking of you.....
in my thoughts.................
i heard your voice......& felt presence of you. !
Someone was so near to me..... & i knew that was you....
you was sitting in front of me &
i was sharing my tears..happiness & Smiles with you...!
the Golden & unforgettable Moment ...
when i saw in your eyes.... & i forgot all my Pains....
i found myself in a different world....
i was not alone there.. on every step of my life you was there....
That time you make me realize.... "what is Love"
its all about, for me what all you sacrifice....!!
you know i am not Perfect.... You know I am not the Best...
But i know You are the ONly one for me....
You are my world & universe ....
to describe what you are for me....i really dont have much words.....!!


i am really missing you today..................... urs
Parul bhatnagar (5-jul-11)

1 comment: